Abigail Dahlberg, the owner and operator of Print Translations, will be spending three weeks brushing up on her British English skills and meeting with customers and colleagues from 24 July to 13 August. During this period, she will be working on British Standard Time, which is one hour behind mainland Europe. Abigail will be taking on a limited number of assignments while in the UK. Please note that the office will be closed for assignments from 3-7 August. Abigail will return to Kansas City, which is seven hours behind Central Europe Time, with effect from 14 August.
- Question of the month: How can I optimise my translation budget?
- Question of the month: Google Translate – Friend or Foe?
- Question of the month: Who is the target audience for your translation?
- Question of the month: Why translate your documents?
- Print Translations marks International Translation Day